CIA promotes maternal and child health through the household visit programs. In this program, expectant mothers are walked through the benefits of building play and communication in their pregnancy journey and after delivery. The caregivers are oriented to care for child development that gives age-appropriate recommendations for play and communication.
- To orient caregivers of children aged 0-5 years on Care for Child Development.
- To promote growth monitoring for children under 5 years.
- To identify children with delayed milestones for referral mechanisms.
- To sensitize adolescents in primary schools on healthy reproductive behaviors.
- To promote preventive healthcare