Our Core Values
We shall demonstrate the following characteristics by our deeds in our work at institutional and programming levels.
- We are stewards. We are committed to serve the children and the society with humility, commitment, responsibility, efficiency, transparency, accountability and cooperation.
- We are advocates of Peace. We advocate for peace and protection of basic human rights of vulnerable populations without fear or favor.
- We promote Participation. We uphold the principles of participatory approaches but remain focused on our goals.
- We are dedicated to excellence. We practice what we preach and live by being dedicated to excellence according to our mission and vision.
- We are committed to gender equity.
- We are professional. We demand of ourselves high standards of professionalism in carrying out our responsibilities.
- We respect indigenous culture. We support good cultural practices (like art, music) that promote peace and unity.
- We value innovation. We believe in community innovations to meet local needs through sustainable interventions.